Edgy translations status

Carlos Perelló Marín carlos.perello at canonical.com
Wed Aug 23 10:27:01 UTC 2006

Hi,

We just want to give you a brief update of Edgy translations opening.

As some of you already noticed, launchpad.net has already translations
for Edgy. That's because yesterday we did the first step to open it for
translations, we copied exactly the same information we have in Dapper.
Next step is to import all changes that happen in Edgy since Dapper
release. That step is being done atm, we are importing new .pot and .po
files from Edgy but that step is a bit more slow but we think it will be
mostly done at the end of this week.

We will send the final announcement as soon as it's done.

Also, for your information, the set of new features that we are
implementing before Edgy release are noted at:

https://features.launchpad.net/products/rosetta/1.0/+specs

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín