Annoying bug related to translated documentation

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 24 10:39:20 BST 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-24 at 10:33 +0000, R.A. wrote:
> Hello. Now that translated documentation has been uploaded onto Dapper I
> would like to ask some translators to do the following test:
>
> (ignore this message if your language is one of the following
> am az be ca cs cy da de el en_GB es eu fi fr hu it ja kn ko nl nn no pl
> pt_BR ro ru sk sl sq sr sr at Latn sv tr uk vi wa zh_CN zh_TW)

It should be noted that there are very few translations which have been
uploaded that do not come within this list.

> * On the main menu click "System", "Help", "System Documentation".
>
> * Drive your mouse over the presented links for which you are sure that
> your language should have a translated document. (wait a second or two with
> the mouse over the links to actually see the full link)
>
> * If the link shows a "C" somewhere and not your language code then please
> add a comment in the following bug:
>
> https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/scrollkeeper/+bug/24196
>
> (before adding a comment be sure to check /usr/share/documentationhere that
> the translated document is actually there for your language, but not
> referenced correctly)

Check /usr/share/omf/document/ for a locale for your language: if that
isn't there, then don't bother commenting on the bug because it means
that we haven't uploaded a translation for your language, and you
_should_ be seeing "C" for the link.

Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF