Translating the Firefox Start page

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 17 22:09:55 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 14:17 +0100, Matthew East wrote:
> We are setting up a mechanism for localising the Ubuntu browser start
> page. For that, we need some translators to get busy and do us a
> translated version.

Many thanks to all those who have sent me translations. I've had a lot
of translations and these have all been uploaded to Ubuntu 6.06.
Everyone who has sent me one, please check that it is working correctly
for your selected locale! If not, please send me an email (privately is
fine) or open a bug on ubuntu-docs.

Everyone who uses a locale which is translated for firefox, but hasn't
yet got a translation for the homepage present
in /usr/share/ubuntu-artwork/home, please contact the translation team
for your locale, and send me the translation (again, privately is fine).

Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF