Translating the Firefox Start page

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Wed Apr 12 08:00:42 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 00:18 +0100, Matthew East wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-04-05 at 14:17 +0100, Matthew East wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > We are setting up a mechanism for localising the Ubuntu browser start
> > page. For that, we need some translators to get busy and do us a
> > translated version.

Dear all,

We've made a couple of changes to the English version of the homepage.
Please note: there are NO string changes (NO new material) in these
changes, they are simply spelling changes (a number of phrases were
capitalised when they should not have been).

For that reason, altering the translations is unlikely to be necessary,
but if it is, please feel free to send me a new version of the
translation, and I will update it.

I'm attaching the new version with these spelling changes. Sorry for any
confusion.

Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF