Opinions on hosting translated documentation

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sun Apr 2 19:21:08 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-04-02 at 20:10 +0200, Christian Bjälevik wrote:
> sön 2006-04-02 klockan 13:49 +0100 skrev Matthew East:
> > It would mean that we could set up that website to default to the
> > user's browser-defined language
>
> I just have to say I rather have this as it is, a site not needing
> Internet access before you start using the links at it.

Sorry, I don't understand this. What is a "site not needing Internet
access"? Perhaps you misunderstood: there is no plan to change the
browser homepage. The question is whether to add translations to the
website at http://help.ubuntu.com/6.06 or whether to leave the hosting
of such documentation to individual locoteam websites.

Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF