Upload faqguide on Rosetta

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 30 07:53:22 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-09-30 at 08:45 +0200, Ljubisa Radovanovic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have several problems!
>
> First, I have problem to upload file ubuntu-docs faqguide for Serbian on
> Rosetta. Last success upload was 19. sept. This file I am downloaded also
> 27. sept. 28 and 29. sept. I have try to upload faqguide sr.po with 150 new
> translated strings.
> Rosetta accept my upload file but on page:
> https://launchpad.net/products/ubuntu-doc/+translations
> don't have any changes for Serbian translation. Also I don't get any
> conformation email.

I can't answer this one, and will leave it to the Rosetta
administrators.

> Second, can I somehow see faqguide in any real form: PDF, HTML ...? Also,
> like to see my translation in such files, to check my translation in
> context.

This page is updated every so often, and was last updated last night:

https://docteam.ubuntu.com/repos/branches/breezy/generic/faqguide/sr/

Download the xml file and open it in Yelp. If you run Breezy you should
also be able to see it by opening Yelp from the Help button in your
browser. This will not be update for the foreseeable future, because the
translation freeze for non-language packs was yesterday, but we will see
what we can do about persuading the powers that be to let us upload an
update. We can also make html copies of the translated documents for use
on (e.g.) local ubuntu websites.

Matt