Wrong Translation - Legal Problem?

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 18 13:08:40 CDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-09-18 at 16:49 +0200, Peter Jochum wrote:
> [...]

Personally, I don't have a problem with leaving this to the various
translation teams. However, a member of the Italian team told me that he
had read in one of the licences that translation of the document itself
was permitted, as long as the licence was maintained in the original
language. To be honest, I haven't had the time to confirm whether this
is true or not. Certainly, I don't think translating the licences should
be a priority for the various teams.

Matt