Procedure to get documentation to translate imported into Rosetta

matthew.east at breathe.com matthew.east at breathe.com
Sat Mar 26 11:41:36 UTC 2005

[ISO-8859-15] Carlos Perell� Mar�n writes:

> Hi,
>
> enrico asked me to send you an email with the needed details to get
> documentation imported into Rosetta to be translated easily.

Hi there,

I wondered whether the translating team has sufficient italian translators
for the documentation. If not please let me know and I will send a shout out
to the Italian list: there will be lots of willing helpers and maybe even
the Quickguide could be translated!

I'm not subscribed to the rosetta-users or ubuntu-translators list (although
I am on the ubuntu-doc list), so please cc: me in if replying to this!

Perhaps even a similar procedure might be followed with regard to the other
languages? I'm sure we can get many people involved in translating because I
can see from the wiki that many people are involved in translating the
"unofficial" documents into French, Spanish, Italian, etc.

yours, Matt