Join

guillaume hammadi ghammadi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 14:10:54 CST 2005

Hi

I'm new to the translators list and i wished to follow some of the
exchanges in it before launching myself in a translation, in order not
to put a mess inside by working aside of the rest of the team... But the
question of rv7777 from brasil makes me wondering how the team is
structured. I can translate english to french and opposite (but i
suppose first is more needed right now) and i don't really know where to
knock in order to know which packages aren't yet translated in french...
So? How does the list work?

guillaume