Newbie problems

Gabor Kelemen kelemeng at gnome.hu
Mon Aug 29 10:01:57 UTC 2005

Jorge Bernal írta:

>Oops, that was the correct way, try to request it again and put Jeff on CC
>
>Jeff Waugh <jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com>

Thanks, this is resolved, the address was wrong/deprecated, but since
yesterday it's correct in the RosettaFAQ wikipage, and Jeff already
answered .
However, my second problem still exists. Our team is not listed on
https://launchpad.net/rosetta/groups/ubuntu-translators/  - can this be
the problem? If yes, who can add us to this group?
Please advice

Thanks

Gabor