[Training Community] Desktop Course Translations

Milo Casagrande milo at casagrande.name
Tue Feb 3 21:43:23 GMT 2009

Hi,

Il giorno mar, 03/02/2009 alle 15.33 -0500, Belinda Lopez ha scritto:
> Greetings all!
>   Just wanted to send out congratulations to the Romanian Team for
> getting the course translated so quickly.  I think the Russians were
> right behind them as well.
>
> I was recently contacted by Rustan in Sweden who is interested in
> translating the new materials as well.  Do any of you know where I
> should send him?  are there any other Swedish folks on this list?  is
> there a Swedish translation team?  If anyone can assist him, I would
> greatly appreciate it.

sorry if I catch up on this thread, but I'm interested in translating
the course into Italian. I would like to try to translate it through
Launchpad though, so that other translators from the Italian team can
use a more easier and already known method for translating (I did
register a branch months ago).

I would like to know if other teams have tried that path.

I wouldn't mind dealing with importing and exporting PO files from and
to Launchpad.

Thank you.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo at casagrande.name>