[Training Community] Desktop Course Translations

Belinda Lopez belinda.lopez at canonical.com
Tue Feb 3 20:33:38 GMT 2009

Greetings all!
  Just wanted to send out congratulations to the Romanian Team for
getting the course translated so quickly.  I think the Russians were
right behind them as well.

I was recently contacted by Rustan in Sweden who is interested in
translating the new materials as well.  Do any of you know where I
should send him?  are there any other Swedish folks on this list?  is
there a Swedish translation team?  If anyone can assist him, I would
greatly appreciate it.

thanks,

Belinda

--