training_community Introduce yourself

Jeffrey Esquivel S. jeff.esquivel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 05:42:02 BST 2007

Hi,

My name is Jeffrey Esquivel Sibaja. I live in Costa Rica, Central
America. I am currently studying Electrical Engineering (with an
emphasis on computers and networks) at Universidad de Costa Rica.

I've used GNU/LInux since 1999, and worked doing consulting on Open
Source Software since 2002. Right now I'm working on a start-up with
two of my college professors and we're interested in giving GNU/Linux
Desktop courses based on Ubuntu some day.

Greetings,

--
Jeffrey Esquivel S.
http://desocupadolector.org/