[ubuntu-tn] Event Partnership request

ANIS El Achèche elacheche at ubuntu.com
Ven 24 Mar 15:22:21 UTC 2017

Hello folks,

*@whtn12:* As Naeil & David said, can you please share more details about
the event, like date, place, subject, goals, target audience, etc.. And
most of all, how you think that Ubuntu-tn can help you ;)

PS: Having an event about *Free and Open Source Software (FOSS)* will be
better than having it about Open Source Software (OSS) ;)

Regards,

*El Achèche ANIS*
*An Ubuntu-tn Member & Events Team Coordinator*
*Official Ubuntu Member  **|** Member @CLibre.tn | SysAdmin @ApptivIT*

*elacheche at ubuntu.com <elacheche at ubuntu.com> | # whoami
<http://wiki.ubuntu.com/elacheche>*
*"I am what I am because of who we all are" - The Ubuntu Philosophy*