[ubuntu-tn] [APOS] Festival Numérique de Libre V1.0 : Appel à contribution et à participation

ANIS El Achèche elacheche at ubuntu.com
Ven 17 Mar 15:07:03 UTC 2017

Hello everybody,

*@Rached:* Thanks for sharing we will be there for sure!

*@LoCo: *I just signed in on behalf of our LoCo.. Below what I suggested:

==================
> On behalf of Ubuntu-tn
> ==================
> - Prez about Ubuntu & Ubuntu-tn
> - Ubuntu Pre-Realease Party (Installing, Testing and Reporting bugs for
> the latest Beta of Ubuntu 17.04)
> - Other things can come based on suggestions from the community (after a
> call in the ML)..

So, as you can see, I suggested that we'll talk about Ubuntu & Ubuntu-tn..
And also, if any of you is interested about the idea, we'll hold a
Pre-Release Party to celebrate the Ubuntu 17.04 before it's official
Release..
If you have other ideas, suggestion, workshops, anything that you think
that we should do during this 1st version of this event please don't
hesitate to share it with us!!
It'll be a good opportunity to present our majestic world to people that
never heard about it.. ;-)

I'll keep you informed whenever the CLibre's team contacts me about the
event (as they said in the form webpage)..

Regards,

*El Achèche ANIS*
*An Ubuntu-tn Member & Events Team Coordinator*
*Official Ubuntu Member  **|** Member @CLibre.tn | SysAdmin @ApptivIT*

*elacheche at ubuntu.com <elacheche at ubuntu.com> | # whoami
<http://wiki.ubuntu.com/elacheche>*
*"I am what I am because of who we all are" - The Ubuntu Philosophy*