[ubuntu-tn] just hi

ANIS El Achèche elacheche at ubuntu.com
Lun 17 Avr 11:30:29 UTC 2017

Morning again,

So, I canceled "brini_med" subscription to the ML for now..

@brini_med: If you have anything to share about this incident please send
me a private email, because you'll not be able to share things on the ML
again..

@All: Somehow, the original email from him did not land on my inbox (it's
not in Spams and Trash either), this is very weird and can't understand
it.. If someone have theories please send share them.. :/

Thanks @Nizarus for reporting the bug..

Regards,
*El Achèche ANIS*
*An Ubuntu-tn Member & Events Team Coordinator*
*Official Ubuntu Member  **|** Member @CLibre.tn | SysAdmin @ApptivIT*

*elacheche at ubuntu.com <elacheche at ubuntu.com> | # whoami
<http://wiki.ubuntu.com/elacheche>*
*"I am what I am because of who we all are" - The Ubuntu Philosophy*