[ubuntu-tn] TNCTF : Tunisian Capture The Flag

ANIS El Achèche elacheche at ubuntu.com
Mer 22 Juil 11:36:28 UTC 2015

Actually we are meeting :D In here (ML) or you can join us on #ubuntu-tn @
irc.freenode.net

You can share every information you have here..

there is some questions that you didn't answer ;)

Regards,
*El Achèche ANIS*
*An Ubuntu-tn Member & Events Team Coordinator*
*Official Ubuntu Member  **|** Member @CLibre.tn | SysAdmin @ApptivIT*

*elacheche at ubuntu.com <elacheche at ubuntu.com> | # whoami
<http://wiki.ubuntu.com/elacheche>*
*"I am what I am because of who we all are" - The Ubuntu Philosophy*