[ubuntu-tn] Events ?

ANIS El Achèche elacheche at ubuntu.com
Mer 15 Avr 11:43:28 UTC 2015

Hey!

You're right Sameh.. We need to kickoff our activities..

@Manel: Welcome to the team :) I recommend to chekcout our wiki →
http://ubuntu-tn.org

*El Achèche ANIS*
*An Ubuntu-tn Member & Events Team Coordinator*
*Official Ubuntu Member  **|** Member @CLibre.tn | SysAdmin @ApptivIT*

*elacheche at ubuntu.com <elacheche at ubuntu.com> | # whoami
<http://wiki.ubuntu.com/elacheche>*
*"I am what I am because of who we all are" - The Ubuntu Philosophy*