[ubuntu-tn] The Official Ubuntu Book for Approved LoCos

ANIS El Achèche elacheche at ubuntu.com
Jeu 11 Sep 18:03:49 UTC 2014

Hello!

As you know (or maybe not) approved LoCos Teams can ask for the new version
of The Official Ubuntu Book
<http://www.informit.com/store/product.aspx?isbn=0132748509> and get a
paper version for free.

And for LoCos outside North America can have a digital version of the book
until the person in charge can figure out a way to ship it to the LoCo Team
contact.

I already asked to have the book (as we are an approved LoCo Team).

I received *two* (2) codes to download the book, as it is a commercial book
this means that only two persons can use those codes and they *can't* share
the book with someone else.

Meanwhile I'm trying to help the person in charge to find a way to send us
the paper version.

*As the two codes are for personal use only and can't share them with
everyone I suggest that we use them as gift or prizes during an event, SFD
maybe!*
We already have the old version of the book (the former LoCo contact
announced that when he got it), I suggest that we use the old version and
the new version (if will get it) as prizes too.. What are you thinking
about that?

*Regards,**El Achèche ANIS*
*An Ubuntu-tn Member & Events Team Coordinator*
*Official Ubuntu Member  **|** Member @CLibre.tn | Junior
SysAdmin @ApptivIT*

*elacheche at ubuntu.com <elacheche at ubuntu.com> | # whoami
<http://wiki.ubuntu.com/elacheche>*

*"I am what I am because of who we all are" - The Ubuntu Philosophy*