[ubuntu-tn] [Webinar] We're Sorry We Missed You at the "Being an Expert with the Bash Shell" Webinar!

ANIS El Achèche elacheche at ubuntu.com
Mar 22 Juil 19:10:42 UTC 2014

Sa7a chribitkom

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Ross Brunson" <rbrunson at lpi.org>
Date: Jul 22, 2014 8:05 PM
Subject: We're Sorry We Missed You at the "Being an Expert with the Bash
Shell" Webinar!
To: "ross @ LPI" <Rbrunson at lpi.org>

We're sorry we missed you for our recent webinar - "Being an Expert with
the Bash Shell."  It was a great webinar, we loved having Kevin Dankwardt
come and present to us, lots of great information and action-packed!

You can view the entire webinar replay immediately and as often as you
please here:

Replay URL:  http://www.lpi.org/expert-bash-shell

Please remember to let others know about the LPI Webinar Series, and also
check back with us at the LPI Webinars page (http://www.lpi.org/webinars)
for additional really exciting future webinars!

Thank you from myself, the entire LPI Staff and all our partners for your
attendance at these webinars.

Ross

--
Ross Brunson