[ubuntu-tn] Fwd: update to approvals/reapproval wiki pages

Nizar Kerkeni nizarus at ubuntu.com
Mer 21 Mar 18:51:11 UTC 2012

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	update to approvals/reapproval wiki pages
Date : 	Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:20:04 +0000
De : 	Laura Czajkowski <laura at lczajkowski.com>
Répondre à : 	Ubuntu local community team (LoCo) contacts
<loco-contacts at lists.ubuntu.com>
Pour : 	Ubuntu local community team (LoCo) contacts
<loco-contacts at lists.ubuntu.com>

Aloha,

One of the main functions of the LoCo Council[0] is to approve/re-approve the great LoCo teams that make up the amazing base of the Ubuntu Community. As such, having quality documentation that tells LoCo teams in a clear fashion the expectations we have of all approved teams is of upmost importance.

The LoCo Council, in collaboration with the Community Council, recently updated our approval guidelines to answer more questions in a (hopefully) clearer way. You can review the Approval Guidelines[1] and the Re-Approval Guidelines[2] and tell us if we got it right!

Hopefully, with these changes more LoCo teams will be able to set out a plan to be great resources for Ubuntu and GNU/Linux enthusiasts in their area.

[0] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil
[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/TeamApprovalGuidelines
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/LoCoTeamReApproval

Laura