[ubuntu-tn] internet solution for ubuntu

Ahmed Sghaier ubuntu.ahmed at sghaier.com
Lun 16 Avr 10:22:05 UTC 2012

We have tried 3G in south Tunisia twice. once with Orange 3G and the
second with Tunisie Telecom 3G during the last Ubuntu Global Jam.

Orange was the worst with a very low bandwidth speed and quality.
Tunisie Telecom 3G is not so great but at least it works better than
Orange.

Concerning Ubuntu drivers for 3G dongles it works automaticall with
Ubuntu 12.04. (a manual installation had to be done for 10.04, and I am
not sure if other versions supports these dongles automatically or not)

The installation Tutorial would work anyway ;)