[ubuntu-tn] internet solution for ubuntu

elachecheanis at gmail.com elachecheanis at gmail.com
Lun 16 Avr 08:58:04 UTC 2012

Hi Besma,

+1 for the 3G connection, but if you will choose the Orange's service don't
purchase the E367 USB Stick, all the feedbacks said that there is many
problems with this model!

If you'll choose TT, you will not find any problems (although it is a E367
too)... And if you'll find a problem with it you can take a look at this
tutorial <http://ubuntiste-msakni.legtux.org/node/15>.

2012/4/16 hatem ounis <ounishatem at gmail.com>

> Salem,
>
> I think a 3G connection is adapted to your case.
>
> AFAIK there is two providers of that service, "Orange" & "Tunisie Telecom"
>
> Both have a prepaid service that can last for a month or more.
>
> Here is a link that could help
> http://www.tunisia.com/telecommunications-tunisia
>
> If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.
>
> On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:47 AM, Besma M'charek-Boussif
> <bmcharek at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Salam,
> >
> > I am visiting Tunisia next month and will stay at my in laws. They live
> in
> > this new area with hardly any infrastructure such as Internet. I would
> like
> > to stay fully available for work and need a good enough mobile solution
> > I am wondering what a good temporary solution (I am talking about one
> week)
> > would be for ubuntu compatible mobile Internet in Tunisia (the south,
> > Zarzis).
> > Could anybody help me out? I would highly appreciate all input, thanks.
> >
> > --
> > Met vriendelijke groeten,
> > Besma M'charek Boussif
> >

> > --