[ubuntu-tn] internet solution for ubuntu

hatem ounis ounishatem at gmail.com
Lun 16 Avr 07:42:32 UTC 2012

Salem,

I think a 3G connection is adapted to your case.

AFAIK there is two providers of that service, "Orange" & "Tunisie Telecom"

Both have a prepaid service that can last for a month or more.

Here is a link that could help http://www.tunisia.com/telecommunications-tunisia

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:47 AM, Besma M'charek-Boussif
<bmcharek at gmail.com> wrote:
> Salam,
>
> I am visiting Tunisia next month and will stay at my in laws. They live in
> this new area with hardly any infrastructure such as Internet. I would like
> to stay fully available for work and need a good enough mobile solution
> I am wondering what a good temporary solution (I am talking about one week)
> would be for ubuntu compatible mobile Internet in Tunisia (the south,
> Zarzis).
> Could anybody help me out? I would highly appreciate all input, thanks.
>
> --
> Met vriendelijke groeten,
> Besma M'charek Boussif

Hatem Ounis.