[ubuntu-tn] internet solution for ubuntu

Besma M'charek-Boussif bmcharek at gmail.com
Lun 16 Avr 06:47:45 UTC 2012

Salam,

I am visiting Tunisia next month and will stay at my in laws. They live in
this new area with hardly any infrastructure such as Internet. I would like
to stay fully available for work and need a good enough mobile solution
I am wondering what a good temporary solution (I am talking about one week)
would be for ubuntu compatible mobile Internet in Tunisia (the south,
Zarzis).
Could anybody help me out? I would highly appreciate all input, thanks.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Besma M'charek Boussif