[ubuntu-tn] Fwd: [vbox-announce] Announcement: VirtualBox 3.2.0 Beta 1 released

MaWaLe mawale at ubuntu.com
Lun 10 Mai 06:20:55 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: VirtualBox announcements <vbox-announce at virtualbox.org>
Date: 2010/5/7
Subject: [vbox-announce] Announcement: VirtualBox 3.2.0 Beta 1 released
To: vbox-announce at virtualbox.org

Please do NOT use this VirtualBox Beta release on production machines!
A VirtualBox Beta release should be considered a bleeding-edge release
meant for early evaluation and testing purposes.

You can download the binaries here:

 http://213.239.192.22/download/3.2.0_BETA2/

(Note: We still have some network problems (download stalls) with our
main download server, therefore back to the temporary download server
for the moment.)

Please do NOT open bug reports at our public bugtracker but use our
VirtualBox Beta Feedback forum at

 http://forums.virtualbox.org/viewforum.php?f=15

to report any problems with the Beta. Please concentrate on reporting
regressions since VirtualBox 3.1.6 / 3.2.0 Beta 1.

This is the second Beta of the upcoming new major release of VirtualBox.
We fixed several issues after the first Beta, among them issues with
64-bit Windows 7 hosts and Snow Leopard hosts as well as broken wireless
networking in bridged mode and several GUI issues. Furthermore this Beta
introduces Java bindings for the VBox SDK.

Please see the forum at

 http://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=30630

for the extended announcement and for a complete list of all changes since
VirtualBox 3.1.6 / 3.2.0 Beta 1.

Thanks for your help!

Frank
--
Dr.-Ing. Frank Mehnert

Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Sun Microsystems GmbH, Sonnenallee 1, 85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht München: HRB 161028
Geschäftsführer: Thomas Schröder, Wolfgang Engels, Wolf Frenkel