[ubuntu-tn] Fwd: Full Circle Issue #35 AND Podcast #3 out now!

MaWaLe mawale at ubuntu.com
Lun 29 Mar 07:39:18 BST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Full Circle Magazine <lists at fullcirclemagazine.org>
Date: 2010/3/28
Subject: Full Circle Issue #35 AND Podcast #3 out now!
To: mawale.me at gmail.com

We've got a double whammy of Full Circle coming at you!  Both Issue #35 and
FCP #3 are out today.

[Magazine]
We've got a review of the coveted Motorola Droid (Milestone for those of you
in Europe), an Android app review, as well as tips on running Google
Sketchup in Wine for you.  In addition to all that, we have:

* Command and Conquer.
* How-To : Program in Python – Part 9, Digitally Retouching a Photo in GIMP
– Part 2, and Installing Google SketchUp using Wine.
* Review – Motorola Milestone/Droid.
* MOTU Interview – Pedro Fragoso.
* Top 5 – Android Applications.
* Ubuntu Women, Ubuntu Games, My Opinion, My Story, and all the usual
goodness!

Get it here:
http://fullcirclemagazine.org/2010/03/27/issue-35-is-out-google-sketchup-and-android/

[Podcast]

FCP #3: Hail the Mental Mongoose

FCP #3 is also out today!  For the podcast show notes, links, and to listen,
visit
http://fullcirclemagazine.org/2010/03/27/full-circle-podcast-3-hail-the-mental-mongoose/
.

This email should only be sent to those who have asked to receive it.
To unsubscribe, return to the web form where you first subscribed and click
the "unsubscribe" button, or contact the owner of the website.