[ubuntu-tn] Fwd: Lost desktop effects after upgrading to Lucid!

Abdelmonam Kouka abdelmonam.kouka at gmail.com
Jeu 29 Juil 19:41:50 UTC 2010

I don't find *xserver-xgl* with synaptic although I have universe repository
enabled so I install this .deb:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/hardy/i386/xserver-xgl/1:1.1.99.1~git20070727-0ubuntu3
and I have the same result when I tried to enable compiz..for the result of
*glxinfo|grep rendering:
kouka at kouka-desktop:~$ glxinfo|grep rendering
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Error: couldn't find RGB GLX visual or fbconfig
*