[ubuntu-tn] Lost desktop effects after upgrading to Lucid!

Neo31 Ahmed at net.Sghaier.com
Mar 27 Juil 00:03:32 UTC 2010

Hi Abdelmonam,
As I know you should make sure you graphics driver is installed and working
well, did you verify it?
I also *think* it's a good habit to disable all proprietary drivers and
compiz before doing upgrades.
That popup window does not provide enough information, so try to run *compiz
* from terminal and see what output you can get. post the output back so
others can help :)
Regards, Neo31.