OpenOffice Mouse : 18 boutons et un joystick

Neo31 neo31 at geeksgeneration.com
Mer 11 Nov 22:59:36 UTC 2009

^^ I don't like computer mouse because half or more of things i need to do
on my comp i do it with the keyboard, most of the time it is faster than
mouse. But if i was a mouse fan i would use that open office mouse, it is
attracting for me. I would recommend it for game players, it would be so
great for them. Well about mouse and a 16 buttons, it is something
different, but I think we need some innovation of the way we use mouse.
Exactly about mouse interaction with the objects manipulated by the mouse,
if there would be more interaction with pointed objects more then just
clicking selection or so it would be great :) A better thing if touch screen
would be a little cheaper. I am starting to be bored of the concept of using
mouse and one pointer, why not two pointers or more with hand fingers on the
screen! Yeah a touch screen of a laptop without keyboard buttons but a light
keyboard, haha sound crazy but it's always possible :)
just imagine we combine these things together :
Touch Screen Laptop<http://www.trendhunter.com/images/phpthumbnails/3958_1_468.jpeg>
Laser Keyboard <http://static.flickr.com/61/223347816_73780efe39_o.jpg>
Just touch, no more buttons
we would may be even have the chance to design different keyboard shapes and
functionality :)
Where is innovation? we have been using somehow the same screen and keyboard
for decades.