Re: ويندوز 7: مسخرة!!!

Samir Ben Abid samirbenabid at gmail.com
Mer 4 Nov 10:28:11 UTC 2009

> MICROZIFT
Ça doit être adopté comme le nom Tunisien officiel de Micro$oft :)

2009/11/3 Goldenscorp <scorpion4091 at gmail.com>

> loooooooooooool comme d'habitude MICROZIFT WINBOZZZZZZZ :p
>
> 2009/11/2 Abdelmonam Kouka <abdelmonam.kouka at gmail.com>
>
>> http://www.dwnha.com/?p=208#more-208
>>
>> --
>> عبد المنعم كوكة
>> Abdelmonam Kouka
>> Software Engineer
>> GNU/Linux user #450141
>> GPG Fingerprint: EC21 1E4E 5B0C E4E7 0D64  3305 0D62 75C9 2C15 16E0
>> "Some people see things as they are and say why.
>> I dream things that never were and say why not?"
>>                           [George Bernard Shaw]

In any intellectual field, one can reach greater heights by
standing on the shoulders of others. But that is no longer gen-
erally allowed in the proprietary software field—you can only
stand on the shoulders of the other people in your own com-
pany.
The associated psychosocial harm affects the spirit of scientific
cooperation, which used to be so strong that scientists would
cooperate even when their countries were at war. In this spirit,
Japanese oceanographers abandoning their lab on an island in
the Pacific carefully preserved their work for the invading U.S.
Marines, and left a note asking them to take good care of it.
—Richard Stallman