Radio Sfax wants you live!

Houssem HAJLAOUI houssem.hajlaoui at gmail.com
Mar 12 Mai 11:21:44 UTC 2009

Hello,

Sorry for not being active since a while. I kept watching your great job ;-)
Well, I have been invited several times to speak on IT, Web, and youth
entrepreneurship in different emissions for Radio Sfax.
They contacted me back and wants some cool topics.
I suggested them to invite a representative from Ubuntu TN. They liked so
much the idea and are welcoming you to be part of one of their emissions
animated by the duo "Ahmed belhaj taieb and Abir Chakroun".
I would like you to discuss this and tell me whether this make sens for you
or not.

Best regards,
Guatifa

2009/5/12 <ubuntu-tn-request at lists.ubuntu.com>

> Envoyez vos messages pour la liste Ubuntu-tn à
>        ubuntu-tn at lists.ubuntu.com
>
> Pour vous (dés)abonner par le web, consultez
>        https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-tn
>
> ou, par email, envoyez un message avec 'help' dans le corps ou dans le
> sujet à
>        ubuntu-tn-request at lists.ubuntu.com
>
> Vous pouvez contacter l'administrateur de la liste à l'adresse
>        ubuntu-tn-owner at lists.ubuntu.com
>
> Si vous répondez, n'oubliez pas de changer l'objet du message afin
> qu'il soit plus spécifique que "Re: Contenu du digest de Ubuntu-tn..."
>

> Thèmes du jour :
>
>   1. [LECTURE] Simple Comme Ubuntu 9.04 (Nizar Kerkeni)

> Bonjour @ tous,
> La version 9.04 du livre SCU est disponible :
>
> http://www.framablog.org/index.php/post/2009/05/11/mise-a-jour-du-framabook-simple-comme-ubuntu-de-didier-roche
> Bonne Lecture
>
> --
> Nizar Kerkeni
> LoCo ubuntu-tn and ubuntu member
> www.ubuntu-tn.org
> http://nizaurs.blogspot.com/

> Fin de Lot Ubuntu-tn, Vol 77, Parution 2

Houssem HAJLAOUI
Venatoria Network, CEO
www.venatoria-network.com