Python Tunisia plans for a community event

Ghassen Telmoudi ghassen_telmoudi at hotmail.com
Ven 8 Mai 20:08:26 UTC 2009

Since the beginning we've set our objectives, and one of these

 objectives is organizing a community events, that allow all the parts

 of this group and others to meet up.

 Our primary plan is to evaluate Python in the country, because I don't

 really see that Computing companies and individual developers, giving

 Python  a clear shot.

To attend what we believe is best for us, we gotta see in the long

 run, and finding an expert party to give us a hand is quite necessary.

 I can say that we finally find what we're looking for and they are

 ready to help us.

 I know that all of you wondering who is it?

 it's the PAT or Python African Tour.

The event is being discussed right now, and it's planned to be in the

 beginning of 2010.

I think this is the biggest step that this group has ever made.

So what I'm asking is getting all together to better represent

 ourselves to host this event.

What we really need is making the perfect sens to me.

First of all we need an organization or more to host the event

 (training and the Barcamp),

 we would like to have a team of several developers and Open Source

 advocates,

 and the most important thing is finding

 companies that will accept to sponsor the trainings.

I believe this an opportunity for group work to make everyone benefit

 from the whole thing not to be exploited by some individuals.

I hope that I got the full support from you (Python community, and

 Open Source Community), to achieve this event.

Any one is interested, or wanna help,join, volunteers, discuss, please

 proceed in this conversation in the "Python Tunisia" discussion area

 or contact me personally on

 ghassen_telmoudi at hotmail dot com.

My regards

 Ghassen Telmoudi