[Site Web] Information

Kharrat Mohamed kharrat.mohamed at gmail.com
Mar 23 Juin 10:19:23 UTC 2009

Hi every one,

First of all I want to thinks Zaafouri for the effort that he make,
But I have a note about the design, it looks like the home page of Firefox
installed with Ubuntu 8.10. <http://start.ubuntu.com/8.04/>
Other thinks I see that Zaafouri deleted the Mibbit IRC system ( every one
know why ) so he or we must search for an other component to setup.
About the content I don't see the definition of the Community or Ubuntu or
the Member list...

I think that we should look the French Ubuntu Community Official web site,
personnel I like it so much ( but I hate the design )

Thinks and sorry for the English

Kharrat Mohamed - netBoss

E-mail : kharrat.mohamed at gmail.com
Linux user : #486181 Ubuntu user : # 27119
Tel : +216 21 462 998 - Fix : +216 74 261 694