Fwd: [FSF] Video: We must make freedom our goal

Rached ALEYA rached.aleya at gmail.com
Mer 2 Déc 21:32:36 UTC 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Brown <info at fsf.org>
Date: 2009/12/2
Subject: [FSF] Video: We must make freedom our goal
To: info-fsf at fsf.org

Dear free software supporter,

Please visit http://www.fsf.org/appeal/2009/freedom-is-the-goal now to
view a short video "We must make freedom our goal".

In this video I explain the inspiration behind the free software
movement and the 3 strategic ways in which the Free Software Foundation
works to advance the cause of free software.

Today, I also welcome one of our newest FSF associate members Daniel
Bell (member# 8156), who wrote the following message yesterday when joining:

"I'm a computer science student living in Dumfries, Scotland. Ever since
I started using GNU/Linux as my main operating system in 2007, I've been
advocating free software to my close friends and family. I wanted to
show my support to the Free Software Foundation by becoming a member."
--Daniel Bell member# 8156, joined 2009/12/01.

If your not a member already, you can get your FSF membership, member
number and membership card at http://www.fsf.org/join

Remember to tell us why you support free software and our work. We will
be featuring these messages on fsf.org.

Other ways you can help support our year-end campaign and support our
work in 2010:

 * Make a donation https://my.fsf.org/associate/support_freedom/donate

 * Ask your free software using employer to give back by joining the
   FSF Patron Program http://www.fsf.org/donate/patron/

 * Get a T-shirt or buy a book at http://shop.fsf.org/

 * Purchase a gift membership for a friend or family member this
   holiday season: http://fsf.org/associate/gift/.

 * Put the video widget on your blog or website, or ask a
   friend to add it to theirs: http://fsf.org/associate/widget/

 * Subscribe your employer to our newsletter and FSF Bulletin
   ($240 annually): http://fsf.org/donate/subscription

The FSF campaign for software freedom needs and welcomes your support.

Thanks.

Peter and the Free Software Foundation team

--
Peter T. Brown
Executive Director

Cordialement