Hi Tunisian Ubuntu Community !! Happy to be with you !!!

Fares Ben Souilah faresbs at gmail.com
Lun 20 Avr 18:19:48 UTC 2009

*Thanks Rached,
Really wanna be active member of Ubuntu-tn and inchallah I will make all my
effort to promote Ubuntu and our community! anyway for the course I am here
@ any time! for Jawhara FM, Now I am just producer, I stopped giving live
because I can't do all things in same time so keeping studies and JCI now
and radio I will be back soon inchallah for the mic! but no problem we will
see that later!
thanks a lot and hope seeing you also !
You can add me on facebook
named facebook: Fares Ben Souilah
keep in touch
see u
Fares *

Le 20 avril 2009 18:05, Rached ALEYA <rached.aleya at gmail.com> a écrit :

> merci TheNumber
> donc voilà une très bonne idée qui va permettre de faire une journée Ubuntu
> à ESPRIT où nous pouvons donner plusieurs conférences dont une par Fares sur
> "How to be a leader : what skills do you need", et aussi ça sera une occsion
> pour faire un interview avec Nizar (ubuntu member) par exemple, pour
> JawharaFM.
> Karim Bchini a surement des excellentes idées pour une telle journée et vu
> que vous êts tous les deux étudiants à ESPRIT alors on compte sur vous :)
> Again, Thaks a lot theNumber and I really think that we will meet Fares
> very soon :)
>
> Le 20 avril 2009 16:51, TheNumber <clahiani at gmail.com> a écrit :
>
>> Salém Ubuntu-Tn
>> Salém Fares,
>>
>> Mar7bé bik ! Heureux que tu es devenue un Ubuntu-Tn Member.
>> j'aime bien JCI, une ASSOCIATION très respectable et le fait que tu es
>> formateur dit que tu aura plus de travail avec Ubuntu-TN
>> j'attends avec impatience les journées de formation interne de ubuntu pour
>> Ubuntu-TN
>>
>> et la je propose que tu soit qui improve le coté leadership !!! avec des
>> cour et des atelier et des simulation !
>>
>> yalla Firas Rabbi M3ana !!!
>>
>> Bonsoir tout le monde.
>> --
>> Lahiani
>> -= TheNumber =-
>> Staff.Leader.Of.Tanit.FanSub
>>
>> --

> Cordialement
> Rached ALEYA
> Ingénieur Informatique Temps Réel
> Linux registred user #485643 (http://counter.li.org)
> ubuntu user : 26515 (http://ubuntucounter.geekosophical.net)
> Coordinateur groupe Rédaction Ubuntu-tn (http://ubuntu-tn.org    channel
> irc sur freenode : #ubuntu-tn)
> Membre de groupe de Projets : linuxac  (www.linuxac.org  channel irc sur
> freenode : #linuxac)

Fares Ben Souilah
JCI Radès LOM -Tunisia 2009 Secretary General
JCI Trainer
JCI - Junior Chamber International Tunisia
IT Engineer
Radio Producer & Broadcaster
Adress: 06 Ibn Khaldoun Avenue Radès 2040 Tunisia
Tel: +216.22.60.25.77 - Fax: +216.71.44.03.31
E-mail: faresbs at gmail.com
Skype: fares_b_s  -- MSN: fares_2084 at hotmail.fr
Visit www.jci.cc to learn how young people around the world are working to
create positive change.