Hi Tunisian Ubuntu Community !! Happy to be with you !!!

Fares Ben Souilah faresbs at gmail.com
Lun 20 Avr 18:12:40 UTC 2009

*Hi The number,
so happy to hear that you know JCI yeah the leadership school lets say JCI
IS LIFE SCHOOL anyway honored to be member of Ubuntu and hope that I can
help .for the training no problem I am volunteer no problem just we should
program the right date.
Thanks a lot for the message!*

Le 20 avril 2009 17:51, TheNumber <clahiani at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Salém Ubuntu-Tn
> Salém Fares,
>
> Mar7bé bik ! Heureux que tu es devenue un Ubuntu-Tn Member.
> j'aime bien JCI, une ASSOCIATION très respectable et le fait que tu es
> formateur dit que tu aura plus de travail avec Ubuntu-TN
> j'attends avec impatience les journées de formation interne de ubuntu pour
> Ubuntu-TN
>
> et la je propose que tu soit qui improve le coté leadership !!! avec des
> cour et des atelier et des simulation !
>
> yalla Firas Rabbi M3ana !!!
>
> Bonsoir tout le monde.
> --
> Lahiani
> -= TheNumber =-
> Staff.Leader.Of.Tanit.FanSub

Fares Ben Souilah
JCI Radès LOM -Tunisia 2009 Secretary General
JCI Trainer
JCI - Junior Chamber International Tunisia
IT Engineer
Radio Producer & Broadcaster
Adress: 06 Ibn Khaldoun Avenue Radès 2040 Tunisia
Tel: +216.22.60.25.77 - Fax: +216.71.44.03.31
E-mail: faresbs at gmail.com
Skype: fares_b_s  -- MSN: fares_2084 at hotmail.fr
Visit www.jci.cc to learn how young people around the world are working to
create positive change.