Fwd: One year of Full Circle! (and Issue 12)

Baroudi Malek baroudi.malek at gmail.com
Ven 25 Avr 08:50:15 UTC 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Full Circle Magazine <lists at fullcirclemagazine.org>
Date: 25 avr. 2008 04:25
Subject: One year of Full Circle! (and Issue 12)
To: baroudi.malek at gmail.com

Can you believe it? It's already been a year since the release of issue #1.
It seems so long ago, doesn't it? In this issue, we have lots in store for
you!

This month:

    * Flavor of the Year - How Ubuntu and Kubuntu have matured in twelve
months.
    * How-To - Creating & Distributing Deb files, Ubuntu Disk Usage, Backup
with Partimage, Using GIMP Part 1 and Create Your Own Server Part 4
    * Review of Wiki on a Stick.
    * Letters, Q & A, My Desktop, Top 5, and more!
    * …plus, a a bit on the history of Full Circle.

Go ahead and download! (http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-12)

This email should only be sent to those who have asked to receive it.
To unsubscribe, return to the web form where you first subscribed and click
the "unsubscribe" button, or contact the owner of the website.

--
"Qui allume sa bougie à la mienne reçoit de la lumière sans me plonger dans
l'obscurité…"