[Bug 796238] Re: No participants list is shown in multi-person conversations
duncan at dreamhost.com
Mon Mar 5 16:11:43 UTC 2012
I have just encountered this same error. Here's what happened:
1) I reset my alias in jabber
2) it didn't take effect, so I killed the empathy processes (/usr/lib/empathy/empathy-chat and empathy)
3) I restarted empathy by clicking on the Unity chat menu
4) my new alias did show up in jabber, but
5) the room participants no longer showed up in IRC or jabber
Note that when first joining a room, I see a quick "flash" of the
participants sidebar, and then it goes away. It's up for all of the
tiniest fraction of a second.
I'll post a screenshot...
** Changed in: empathy (Ubuntu)
Status: Expired => Incomplete
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Telepathy, which is subscribed to empathy in Ubuntu.
No participants list is shown in multi-person conversations
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the Ubuntu-telepathy