[Bug 426706] [NEW] FFe: Sync telepathy-gabble 0.8.2-1 (main) from Debian unstable (main).
bigon at bigon.be
Wed Sep 9 09:01:46 UTC 2009
Public bug reported:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Please sync telepathy-gabble 0.8.2-1 (main) from Debian unstable (main).
Explanation of FeatureFreeze exception:
- From release announcement:
* Improve jid validation, so that obviously-invalid jids are rejected.
* Don't crash when a vCard set fails, and there are edits pending. This
can happen if you're trying to set your avatar and then disconnect.
* fd.o#23013: ContactCapabilities.SetSelfCapabilities can crash gabble
with wrong parms
* Fix parsing of incoming session accept from Google Video Chat. This
should make outgoing calls to Google Video Chat users work, as well as
incoming calls. Hooray!
Changelog since current karmic version 0.8.1-2:
telepathy-gabble (0.8.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
Removed as is in new upstream.
-- Jonny Lamb <jonny at debian.org> Tue, 08 Sep 2009 14:42:06 +0100
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
** Affects: telepathy-gabble (Ubuntu)
FFe: Sync telepathy-gabble 0.8.2-1 (main) from Debian unstable (main).
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Telepathy, which is subscribed to telepathy-gabble in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-telepathy