[Bug 191889] Re: [MASTER] [WORKAROUND] "Offline Mode" feature fails to detect proper online state for networks that are managed outside of network manager.
Phuah Yee Keat
ykphuah at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 16:34:26 UTC 2008
Changes to the previous patch:
- the function nm_device_other_update_ppp is changed to nm_device_update_unmanaged and defined in the header file
- now it monitors all unmanaged devices instead of just ppp devices
- now it checks whether the unmanaged device have an IP address before signaling as online
- added a new flag unmanaged_active (mimicking modem_active) that store whether we are online or not
- (untested) handle cases where there are more than one unmanaged devices and one of them is online. (This becomes an issue after I switched to netlink)
** Attachment added: "50_monitor_unmanaged.patch"
[MASTER] [WORKAROUND] "Offline Mode" feature fails to detect proper online state for networks that are managed outside of network manager.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Telepathy, which is subscribed to empathy in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-telepathy