[Bug 237720] Re: Please merge telepathy-butterfly 0.3.1-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
Launchpad Bug Tracker
237720 at bugs.launchpad.net
Sun Jun 22 09:50:06 UTC 2008
This bug was fixed in the package telepathy-butterfly - 0.3.1-1ubuntu1
telepathy-butterfly (0.3.1-1ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable, remaining changes (LP: #237720):
- Depend on python (>= 2.5) | python-ctypes.
- Update Maintainer field as per spec.
telepathy-butterfly (0.3.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Jonny Lamb ]
* Added Vcs-Bzr to control.
* Added "XS-Dm-Upload-Allowed: yes" under the request of Sjoerd Simons.
* Upped Standards-Version to 3.7.3.
* Updated copyright.
* Added myself to Uploaders.
* Removed dh_python from rules -- it's now obsolete.
[ Laurent Bigonville ]
* New upstream release (0.3.1)
* Add watch file
- Add myself as an Uploaders
- Remove python:Provides, only needed for python modules
- Bump python-msn version
* debian/rules: upstream now uses waf, modifying accordingly
* Remove pycompat file, not needed anymore
-- Nathan Handler <nathan.handler at gmail.com> Thu, 05 Jun 2008
** Changed in: telepathy-butterfly (Ubuntu)
Status: Fix Committed => Fix Released
Please merge telepathy-butterfly 0.3.1-1 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Telepathy, which is subscribed to telepathy-butterfly in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-telepathy