[Bug 213480] [NEW] AIM messages not shown
gavin at oreilly.com
Mon Apr 7 17:43:50 UTC 2008
Public bug reported:
Binary package hint: empathy
When trying to send messages using an AIM account no message is shown in the conversation window. Messages are however received by the other party.
1. Empathy user types "hi" into conversation window in the bottom panel and presses return.
2. Other party receives "hi"
3. No record of "hi" having been sent is visible to to Empathy user.
If a window is NOT open already a message from another party will be visible, but only the first message. Reproducible using a number of accounts.
1. Other party sends "hi"
2. Empathy user sees new window with contents "hi"
3. Other party sends "how are you?"
4. Empathy user does NOT see "how are you?"
No messages from these conversations visible in Previous Conversations
Description: Ubuntu hardy (development branch)
Version of Empathy: 0.22.0-1
Version of telepathy-haze: 0.2.0-1
Version of libpurple: 1:2.4.0-ubuntu2
** Affects: empathy (Ubuntu)
AIM messages not shown
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Telepathy, which is subscribed to empathy in ubuntu.
More information about the Ubuntu-telepathy