[உபுண்டு பயனர்]Suggestion of project for tamil translation

Tirumurti Vasudevan agnihot3 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 08:45:31 GMT 2010

look here.
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/ta/gnome-2-30/ui/
there are several new ones with not a single string translated.
i would recommend
nautilus-sendto<http://l10n.gnome.org/vertimus/nautilus-sendto/master/po/ta>65
strings, a nice little file.

but my suggestion is:
let her first work on the file i have attached with this. hamster.
it has some 30 strings which are new. she can have an idea how this is done.
pl ask her to send me the completed file and i can comment on it.

tv (gnome translator)