[உபுண்டு தமிழகம்]உபுண்டு 8.10 இன்டிரிபிட் ஐபக்ஸ் - வட்டுகள்

asokkalidass kalisamy asok.kalidass at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 04:07:21 GMT 2008

hai
     iam a ubuntu distributor. I distributed about 10 live c.ds but i
found that no one was using it, though they have installed it.the
reason i heard is due to missing of vedio plugins and audio plugins .
so please find a solution for it.Or else send me a .deb offline
packages to install basic packages that are recquired.