[உபுண்டு தமிழகம்]லெக்ஸ்மார்க் பிரின்டர்..

ம. ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ் amachu at ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 8 04:31:22 BST 2007

வழக்குறைஞர் ஜயவேல் எழுதுகிறார்,

I have got a unbuntu installed in my computer but i can not find the
printers driver for lexmark printer and Modem( PCI) can u help me. Now
Honorable PM has supplied all the Judges of this country a laptop embedded
with red hat, I think that is a giant stepforward in the usage of Linux. But
the IT community must come forward to train nonITian like me. We are
prepared to sit before the computers whether in chat mode or real class
rooms

விடையிருக்கிறதா?

--
அன்புடன்,