Apologies

Emily Williams emily at musicblogdirectory.com
Thu Jun 5 12:46:01 UTC 2014

Good morning, I hope this email finds you well? I would like to reach out
to you to apologize for any inconvenience that has been caused by our
emails.
To be honest I have no idea why Ubuntu lists on our mailing list and I have
of course removed your email.

We absolutely do not purchase emails..... our target audience is
specifically music professionals and it would not be in our interest to
spam random people. We use our mailing list to keep in touch with our
customers and with people that we have had a relationship with in the past.

I sent an email this morning and was surprised to see responses from Ubuntu
... again I have no idea how your emails got on my list but please rest
assured that I went through every email again to make sure that all Ubuntu
emails have been removed.

Thanking you in advance for your patience,
Best
Emily