Quality Laser Safety Glasses Supply与您共享了相册。

Quality Laser Safety Glasses Supply infoin6 at vvv.uuuddii.com
Thu Jul 10 13:31:22 UTC 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

I know you from your great website, and glad to introduce you our laser
safety
products for your quality lasers.

With a brief introducing of us, we specialize in laser safety field from
year 2002 in china, and now forming decades series laser safety glasses and
goggles for different laser type. Our advantage is --
HIGH QUALITY WITH CE MARK,
FROM MANUFACTURE DIRECTLY, WITH ATTRACTIVE PRICE,
GOOD AT WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH FASTEST SHIPMENT
  .
We are now have many new development as below, I hope it is useful for you,

SG-04 laser safety glasses,
Protect wavelength: 800 - 1700nm
Special for: 808nm, 980nm, 1064nm, 1320nm
Transmission > 40%

SG-14 laser safety glasses,
Protect wavelength: 620 - 660nm & 800 - 830nm
Special for: 635nm, 808nm
V.L.T > 30%

SG-16 laser safety glasses,
Protect wavelength: 740 - 1100nm
Special for: 755nm, 1064nm
V.L.T > 30%
Unit price: USD45/pc

SE-01 IPL safety glasses,
Protect wavelength: 200 - 1400nm
V.L.T > 10%

Thanks for your attention to the above, if you have enquiry please feel
free to let us know, we expect to the successful business cooperation with
you.

Best regards,

Luke WANG

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=110632523044101129200&target=ALBUM&id=6025938525610505137&authkey=Gv1sRgCIPjzrr0hae10QE&invite=CMbkkasI&feat=email