FREE UPDATE! The Music Blog Directory Revised Third Edition May 2014

Emily Williams emily at musicblogdirectory.com
Tue Apr 29 16:31:50 UTC 2014

View online version
<http://rrx.r.mailjet.com/nl/s9w2/x4or6.html?a=8dskU8&b=89e6e0ef&c=s9w2&d=ad81877f&e=8dd80292&email=ubuntu-sugarteam%40lists.ubuntu.com>

April 2014
The wait is over….your FREE UPDATE is here!
Our minions have been toiling away to bring you the most updated and
freshest Music Blog Directory available anywhere!We have spent hours and
hours going through each email in every single one of the 2,100 blogs in The
Music Blog Directory to make sure they are all up to date and working!We
have also scoured the blogs to ensure that every blog in The Music Blog
Directory are active and that you are provided with the most up to date
information. We've also removed any blogs that have resigned from the music
blogging world.
We are delighted to offer this update for FREE to everyone who has already
purchased the Third Edition of The Music Blog Directory. Please just hit
no extra charge!
For those of you interested in purchasing your own copy of The Revised Third
Edition of the Music Blog Directory,
This Third Revised Edition of The Music Blog Directory features

Over 2,100 of the Top Music Blogs from around the world,
Over 7,000 direct names and email addresses for the bloggers and their
contributing writers,

The Music Blog Directory now includes every blog that feeds into The Hype
Machine.

A full description including what styles of music the blog focuses on,
Location,
Twitter Contact
Genre

Website
The Music Blog Directory is available in two formats, a PDF version for
$75.00 and an Excel or Database Format for $150.00.
Purchase your copy here today - http://www.musicblogdirectory.com
<http://rrx.r.mailjet.com/redirect/sdxsth1knmjyk6g2olg210/www.musicblogdirectory.com/>
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any further questions!
Have a wonderful week!
Best,
Emily
Emily Williams - emily at musicblogdirectory.com - The Music Blog Directory -
http://www.musicblogdirectory.com <http://www.musicblogdirectory.com/>

 Free Sample Page from The Third Edition of The Music Blog Directory 2014
For your Free Sample Page from The Music Blog Directory, please send an
email to emily at musicblogdirectory.com and put "Free Sample" in the subject
line.

 Buy Your Copy of The Music Blog Directory Third Edition 2014 Here!

 <http://www.musicblogdirectory.com/>

This email has been sent to ubuntu-sugarteam at lists.ubuntu.com <mailto:ubuntu-sugarteam at lists.ubuntu.com>, click here

 <http://www.mailjet.com>