Auto insurance (11/14/2013)

William Keyes wak at ng-central.net
Fri Nov 15 06:43:31 UTC 2013

We reach an online community which is approaching forty million users,
most of who are US/Canada based. This technology allows us the
ability to present our users with a best choice when they look
for anything on any of the major search engines.

We're looking for a best choice to send our users searching
for auto insurance in Pittsburgh and surrounding markets.

I’m in the office weekdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Yours truly,

William Keyes
Segment Analyst, SPS Online
Phone: 877.238.3735,   ext. 82